•   您的位置:知识库首页 >> 商业/经济 >> 商务资源 >> 商务英语
  • 展会常用口语精华句必备!(1)

    来源:外贸论坛 发布时间:2008-8-22  责任编辑:omega  浏览次数:

         1 I’ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 
         
         2 You’re going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 
         
         3 It’s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 
         
         4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 
         
         5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 
         
         6 Is there any way of ensuring we’ll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 
         
         7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 
         
         8 We’ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

       9 We’d have to compare notes on what we’ve discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 
         
         10 That’ll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 
         
         11 Then we’d have some ideas of what you’ll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 
         
         12 I can’t say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。 
         
         13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 
         
         14 It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 
         
         15 But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗? 
         
         16 I’m afraid that won’t be possible,much as we’d like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
     
         17 We’ve got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 
         
         18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。 
         
         19 We’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。 
         
         20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗? 
         
         21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。 
         
         22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。 
         
         23 We really wish you’ll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。 
         
         24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

         25 Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。 
         
         26 I’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。 
         
         27 You’ll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。 
         
         28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。 
         
         29 Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。 
         
         30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。 
         
         31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。 
         
         32 We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。 
         
         33 Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。 
         
         34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
     
        35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。 
    101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.请你尽量放慢说话速度。 
         
         36 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?你能详细说明你们的论据吗? 
         
         37 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.这会帮助我了解你们的重点。 
         
         38 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。 
         
         39 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。


    【声明】:
      以上文章或资料除注明为YangChun.org自创或编辑整理外,均为各方收集或网友推荐所得。其中摘录的内容以共享、研究为目的,不存在任何商业考虑。
      目前网站上有些文章未注明作者或出处,甚至标注错误,此类情况出现并非不尊重作者及出处网站,而是因为有些资料来源的不规范。如果有了解作者或出处的原作者或网友,请告知,本网站将立即更正注明,并向作者或出处单位道歉。
      被摘录的对象如有任何异议,请与本站联系,联系邮箱:WebMaster#YangChun.org,本站确认后将立即撤下。谢谢您的支持与理解!
    赞助商



    Google
     
    关于我们 - 联系我们 - 广告服务 - 网站地图 - 在线投稿 - 信息指正 
    阳春热线-知识库 
    本站郑重声明:所载文章、数据仅供参考,使用前务请核实,风险自负。
    Copyright © 2004-2007  YangChun.org  备案序号:粤ICP备05075203  阳春同乡会主办